Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pranceatron Toys has been updated with new toys:

http://www.pranceatron.com/toys/home.html

Important note for US customers: Canadapost will soon be retiring the US small packet surface option for shipping. This is the cheapest option that I usually use for orders under 1kg. By Feb 10, only airmail will be available (rates start at $8), as well as a new service called tracked packet which costs $14 (via Paypal) or $16 paid with by other methods. So this will be the last update where I can offer relatively cheap shipping so if you are in the US and looking to buy a small amount of items, please pay before Feb. 10 to take advantage of the "cheap" shipping rates. As far as I know, rates to Canada and international destinations will only increase slightly.
Lastly, this last shipping increase has really made it quite unfeasible to be running P-Toys the way it is right now, so I will likely be liquidating larger lots of items either through my site or on eBay in the coming months.

Email update notifications: On top of everything else, I was only able to get about half my mailing list information out before getting some "spam warning" message from hotmail, so I have no idea if I'll be able to reply to emails until tomorrow. Sorry to the other half of my list who did not get notified. I will likely have to scrap my update mailing list and rely on Blogspot and my Facebook fan page to advertise my updates in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment